Carolina Journal reports:
The Senate Education Committee took action Wednesday, April 10, on a number of bills, including a law easing rules on welding and manufacturing internships.
Lawmakers greenlighted some measures and merely discussed others.
The bills are:
- Senate Bill 376: N.C. Patriot Star Family Scholarship/Funds
- Senate Bill 391: Expand Youth Internship Opportunities
- Senate Bill 392: Superintendent May Approve Charter Facility Bonds
- Senate Bill 476: Reaffirm Local Control of Discipline Policies
- Senate Bill 219: Modify Teacher Licensing Requirements
You can read the article here to find out what action they took.