1. The elimination of the individual and employer mandates to purchase health insurance.
2. The repeal of Obamacare’s HHS Mandate which robs individuals and businesses of their religious liberties and all people of their right to freely negotiate the terms of their labor and insurance contracts..
3. Elimination of Clean Power Plant regulations and their onerous restrictions on energy production and consumption.
4. Replacing Antonin Scalia with someone like Antonin Scalia increasing the likelihood that Constitutional rights will be protected.
5. Reduction of taxes overall and tax reform that includes cuts in corporate income, capital gains, and personal income rates.
6. The possible expansion of people’s rights to freely incorporate their religious beliefs into their business decisions and practices.
This does not mean that there are other areas where a Trump presidency could bring a significant loss of liberty, particularly in the areas of trade rights, immigration rights, and the rights of a business to set up operations where ever it pleases. In these, and other areas, we must be vigilant and oppose any roll back in individual liberty. But the fact remains that in all of the areas mentioned above government power would have been expanded under a Hillary Clinton regime and none of these areas are insignificant.