Former John Locke Foundation Shaftesbury Society speaker Max Borders wants you to have a chance to read his new book Superwealth this year.
If The New York Times can trot out billionaires with guilt complexes, maybe someone out there will listen to a middle-class guy with a well-considered, well-researched case for why we should:
1. Stop worrying about The Gap,
2. Understand the true nature of wealth and poverty,
3. Stop demonizing the wealthy,
4. Focus on how best to help the poor, and
5. Learn to celebrate wealth creation.
With SUPERWEALTH, I have made an unapologetic case for the rich, their riches and the good they do in the world. I also offer some of their secrets on how they got that way… And who knows? I may get rich myself one day. It starts with abandoning legacy publishing. It all starts with you.
At this link and in the video below, Borders explains how fans of free enterprise can help.