Sexual assault faked at Duke (again)

Per WRAL:

Duke University police are considering whether to file charges against a woman who they said made a phony report last week that she was sexually assaulted on a street near Duke University Hospital.

Aaron Graves, Duke’s associate vice president for safety and security, said Tuesday that the woman, whom police said is 21 but whose name they withheld, admitted she was not near Duke at the time she claimed to have been attacked last Thursday evening after leaving the hospital.

One wonders if this is a biennial problem at Duke.

Jon Sanders / Director of Regulatory Studies

Jon Sanders studies regulatory policy, a veritable kudzu of invasive government and unintended consequences. As director of regulatory studies at the John Locke Foundation, Jo...

Reader Comments