The John Locke Foundation’s research staff spent the afternoon briefing candidates who are preparing for this year’s elections in North Carolina. Topics included taxes, government spending, health care, regulation, K-12 education, and the role of the N.C. Constitution.
Click play below to watch the 103-minute formal briefing session.
To watch individual portions of the session, click the name of the speaker.
- Becki Gray (welcome and overview)
- Kory Swanson (the role of a think tank)
- Roy Cordato (research staff introduction and tax policy)
- Sarah Curry (budget and spending)
- Katherine Restrepo (health care policy)
- Jon Sanders (regulatory issues)
- Tyler Younts (N.C. Constitution)
- Terry Stoops (K-12 education policy)