The House Select Committee on Education Reform will meet today at 1 pm on the campus of Wake Tech.
The agenda has been posted on the NCGA website. Topics to be covered include the following:
- Deaf Students’ Bill of Rights
- Implementing Florida’s Advanced Placement Initiative in North Carolina
- Articulation Issues in Higher Education
- Nanofibers for School Air Quality Improvement
- North Carolina Higher Education Tuition Comparisons
Apparently, some have raised concerns about the failure of committee chairs to release an agenda in a timely way.